DONOR APPRECIATION SWEEPSTAKES:
Enter for a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE:
- A one-night getaway to Bayfield’s beautiful Rittenhouse Inn with breakfast and dinner included! ($500 value)
Other prizes include:
- A travel voucher for $500.00
- 8 - $250 gift cards to one of the businesses below
- 2 gift cards given by each business
- 10 - checks for $100.00
- Any donation will give you one chance to win.
- Persons who donate the same amount as they donated last year will have two chances to win.
- New donors or donors that increase their donation by $26.00 will have three chances to win.
- Twenty winners will be chosen.
- Any of the prizes can be traded in for the cash equivalent
- Sweepstakes ends November 14, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.
The United Way of Superior-Douglas County serves Ashland, Bayfield and Douglas Counties, and Minong, from our Superior office on the corner of Belknap and Tower.
We invite you to e-mail, call, or stop in and give us an opportunity to share our vision for a better community. We will be happy to share how we are collaborating and partnering to address our Community Impact Initiatives — Early Childhood Literacy, Homelessness, and At-Risk Youth.
Find out where to donate to Stuff the Bus
Collection Boxes for Stuff the Bus will be distributed across the community starting next week! Visit our Day of Action page to find out where you can donate school supplies.
Find out how to become a Reader, Tutor, or Mentor
United Way Worldwide: Outstanding Strategic Partners
In May, United Way Worldwide recognized eleven companies as "Outstanding Strategic Partners," celebrating their long-term commitment, giving, volunteering, leadership and employee engagement which is making a lasting impact to improve lives and communities.
"United Way and communities around the world wouldn't be where we are today without the passion and partnership of these corporate leaders and their employees," said Brian Gallagher, president and CEO, United Way Worldwide. "They are helping us scale impact around the world and create opportunities for a brighter future and a better life for all people."
Join us in celebrating the companies recognized by United Way Worldwide as “Outstanding Strategic Partners” who contribute to United Way of Superior-Douglas County:
Read about the top contributors of United Way of Superior-Douglas County.
Little Blue Bookshelves